I had such a nice surprise out of this, why not pass along the fun to some other wonderful blogs - Sugar Plum (she is soo creative and has great pictures and stories) and Under the High Chair (who always has great writing/food/pictures and also makes being a mom look glorious).
- Boil a large pot of water for pasta.
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat until no longer pink (14-16 minutes).
- Cut peppers into slices and roughly chop onion.
- When sausage is done cooking, remove from pan and diagonally slice into 1-inch pieces.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions. When done, drain and set aside.
- Add peppers, onions and garlic to pan over medium heat and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until veggies become slightly tender.
- Add sausage, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning to pan. Stir to combine and cook until heated through (1-2 min).
- Pour sauce mixture over pasta and toss with Parmesan before serving.