Tyler's Ultimate Grilled Cheese
Adapted from Tyler's Ultimate - Tyler Florence
- Turn heat up to medium low beneath a fry pan or griddle.
- Spread Dijon on 4 pieces of bread on one side.
- Place cheese, 3 slices of bacon, apple slices and more cheese over the Dijon.
- Top with another piece of bread and spread butter over the top of the sandwich.
- Place butter side down into pan and cook for a few minutes until the inside begins to get a bit melty and the bread develops a nice golden crust.
- Flip to other side and cook until that side is also golden brown and the cheese is melted all the way.